Always an innovative and excursive mind revolves inside the school function. Focusing this as foremost criteria, Discovery World Trekking offers a wide array of School & Collage Group Adventure tour and trips. We provide the basic to advance adventure trip journey keeping an idea of the different age groups among students and teachers. The educational adventure or trip is always the foremost section of the school group so there are perfect places varied in different location which we offer according to the theme.
Our country Nepal has everything to offer everyone. People who inhabit in this country take a step to see different part of the world but neglect to see the beauty inside their own country. So, our company efforts not only excel up to the amusement of Collage, school students but to make them aware about our country too, by making them updated with knowledge that there are plenty of areas where one can explore and flourish the different cultural and traditional aspects with nature at its best. Students should be educationally toured so there fresh mind can cultivate the respect and dignity of our rich nature and its essence. Thus,
the Adventure trip is also designed according to that way where student can explore the nature of the country as well as understand themselves with their capabilities. We welcome you all to join us and experience the perfect Collage & school group adventure. We believe to offer you the perfect satisfaction and knowledge in terms of any areas of our beloved country Nepal.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrival to Kathmandu (Tribhuvan International Airport – TIA) (1,350 m/4,450 ft).
Full Day Tour, Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
Drive to Rafting Launch Point, rafting along Trishuli River (350 m/1140 ft)- 3 hr Drive, 2-3 hrs rafting.
Trishuli River Rafting 3-4 hrs and then Drive to Pokhara (820 m/2,690 ft)-3 hrs.
Drive to Naundanda (1,400 m/4,550 ft) - 1 hr, and Trek to Sarangkot (1,600 m/5,300 ft)–3-4hrs.
Trek to Pokhara (820 m/2,690 ft) - 2 hrs.
Drive to Chitwan National Park (150 m/490 ft) - 4 hrs.
Chitwan National Park.
Drive to Kathmandu(1,350 m/4,450 ft)-165 km, 5-6 hrs.
Visit Bhaktapur and Drive to Nagarkot (2,160 m/7,085 ft) – 2 hrs drive.
Sunrise at Nagarkot(2,160 m/7,085 ft) and return trek to Changunarayan – 4 hrs and drive Kathmandu- 2 hrs
Transfer to Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) for your international departure.
What is Included?
- Private transport to and from our hotel in Kathmandu to Kathmandu’s international airport, Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA).
- Four night’s accommodation at a selected hotel in Kathmandu (breakfast included).
- A personally guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley by private vehicle and entrance fees to World Heritage Sites.
- Transport to and from Kathmandu –to rafting Launch site - Pokhara – Lumbini – Chitwan - Nagarkot – Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Two nights’ accommodation at a selected hotel in Pokhara near the lake (breakfast included).
- 2 days White water rafting with all meals and Tea / Coffee. Expreince Rafting Guides, assistants, cooks, tents and necessary rafting and camping gear.
- Accommodations at Sarankot (with breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee).
- Two nights lodging in Chitwan (includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee).
- Chitwan National Park entry fee.
- Activities within Chitwan of Elephant Ride, Jungle Walk, Canoe Ride, Visit to Elephant Breeding center, Bird Watching Tour, Village Tour with a cultural program of the indigenous Tharu people.
- Official DWT (Government registered and licensed) Expert Guide. We cover our guide’s meals, lodging, salary, transport, insurance, equipment, and other essentials.
- Transportation and one night hotel in Nagarkot with Breakfast.
- Transport from Changunaryan to Kathmandu by local bus.
- Medical kit.
- All Government and local taxes.
- Discovery World Trekking Certificate of Completion.
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu the eve of your international departure
What is Excluded?
- International Flight.
- Major meals (lunch and dinner) during the tour except where otherwise noted.
- All Personal Expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, bar bills, beverages, snacks.
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Travel Insurance.
- Extra shower fees at lodges along the trail, battery re-charge fees, and incidental expenses along the trail.
- Tips for Guide and Porters.
- Cost raised by cancelation and events beyond our control, e.g., landsides necessitating trail diversions, weather delays, political unrest, illness, etc.
We have many more exciting treks and activities to choose from following your Education Adventure Tour. If you have the time and interest, then join us for a tour of Chitwan and Lumbini, a jungle safari, paragliding, rafting, canyoning, another trek, peak climbing and much more!
The Education Adventure Tour includes fixed departure dates from Kathmandu and Pokhara and can be tailored to accommodate your specific requests and schedule. Please review our designated departure dates for this trek and if they do not suit your time frame, then let us know how we can arrange a trek that is convenient for you.
The itinerary listed above is a general guideline; please be advised that it might be necessary to modify it due to external factors beyond our means including and not limited to the following: unstable weather, accessibility and availability of lodging and campsites, unforeseen governmental, trail and ecological conditions and other circumstances beyond our control. Although, it is improbable that changes will occur that would significantly alter the original itinerary, we cannot be held accountable for the results of delays or changes beyond our control. In the event of an Itinerary adjustment or need to redirect to other trails and areas, the Lead Guide will ultimately make the final choice on the best rerouting after consulting with the group members and keeping in mind the interests of the party as a whole. If an alteration is necessary, then we will certainly do everything we can to diminish the effects.
We look forward to guiding you on the Education Adventure tour and through some of the most dazzling landscape on the planet with unforgettable Himalayan panoramas and along the way!