|Activity||River Rafting in Nepal|
|Group size||MIN - 2|
|Best Season||AUTUMN & SPRING|
A total of 105 km covered in 3 days on a river system that was ince used as a trade route between India and Tibet for centuries.. With excellent white water, magnificent mountain views of the Annapurna South and Fishtail Peak (Machhapuchere), deep gorges with intense rapids and all the surounding native wilderness, this is a great trip for rafters and adventurers
Day to Day Itinerary
Drive(6 hrs) Bus or fly(35 mins) to Pokhara. Stay overnight at hotel near the lake side
Drive(2 hrs) to Nayapool (Rafting put in point). Raft 3-4 hrs to the camp site nearby Modbeni. Stay overnight at tented camp
Raft 4hrs to the camp site at Purtighat. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Raft 2-3 hrs to Mirmi,(Raft end point) drive/fly to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel
What is Included?
- Necessary equipment, high quility self bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets and paddles
- All transport during the rafting.
- Official DWT (government registered and licensed) Expreince Raft guide and supporter.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- First aid medical kits.
- Kitchen crew and tents.
- All necessary paper work, permits.
- All goverments taxes
- Guide/porters: food, lodge, salary, transport, insurance, equipment, etc.
- Round trip ground transportation (by bus)
- Safety kayaker.
What is Excluded?
- Personal clothing and gears.
- All Personal Expenses such as lanundry,telephone calls,bar bills beverage, snacks.
- Travel Insurance.
- extra shower,bettery re-charge etc.