- Private transport to and from our hotel in Kathmandu to Kathmanduâ€™s international airport, Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA).
- Provide pulse oximeter for blood oxygen saturation level monitor to high altitude. It is an important indicator to recognize early signs of impending altitude sickness and other potentially health risks.
- Medical Kit.
- Arrangement of sleeping bags and down jackets if you do not have your own.
Considered as one of the toughest trekking area, Makalu is situated at 8000m above the sea level and is the rare combination of tough and beauty. This area is still under explored due to its geographical features. Even in history, the legendary Edmund Hillary failed twice to trek this peak area. One can opt for the Makalu base camp trek with a tea-house trek style though the route is graded as the difficult.
During the trek, one can pass through the raw and wild trails and can see the amazing flora and fauna along the trails. Makalu is home for variety of flowering plants with 3000 species, 440 species of beautiful birds and 75 species of mammals. Ascending up on the trails, one can get an opportunity to view the majestic and divine mountain vistas, the river valleys and the massifs of Makalu, Everest and Lhotse. Descending on the trails, one can get to see the beautiful villages
where the indigenous group resides like Rai, Limbu, Sherpa and Lhomu. The climatic condition of this region is heavy rains and snow. This region also offers hiking as the best option during the months of October and November. One can see the unique aspects of nature in this trails so come and grab the opportunity to trek in this fresh trails. Let, Discovery World Trekking to serve you with its excellent services and the experienced as well as qualified working staffs, guides and porters.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and meet with your DWT guide (All our guides are direct employees of DWT and are government registered and licensed). Private transport
A full day of sightseeing around The Kathmandu Valley region with your DWT tour guide. ncluding Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Stupa, Swaymbhunath (monkey temple) and Patan Durbar Square. Stay ove
Fly(35 mins) from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar then Trek to Khadbari (1,040m) and stay overnight at tented camp
Trek(6 hrs) from Khadbari to Chichila(1830m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(6/7 hrs) Chichila to Num (1490m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(6 hrs) from Num to Sedua (1460m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(7 hrs) from Sedua to Tashi Gaon (2070m) and stay overnight at tented camp
Trek(5 hrs) from Tashi Gaon to Kauma (3470m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Rest / Exploration day at Kauma and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(6 hrs) from Kauma to Mumbuk (3570m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(7 hrs) from Mumbuk to Nhe Kharka (3000m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(6 hrs) from Nhe Kharka to Sherson (4615m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(7 hrs) from Sherson to Makalu Base Camp Camp(5000m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Rest day. Explore Around Makalu Base Camp. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(6 hrs) to Hillary Base Camp and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(4 hrs) to High Camp and stay overnight at tented camp.
Exploration / Rest day at High Camp and stay overnight at tented camp.
Cross Sherpani Col (6,135 m) to Baruntse Base Camp. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Cross West Col (6,143 m) Camp below the cross in tented camp.
Trek(5 hrs) to Panch Pokhari and stay overnight at tented camp.
Cross Amphu Lapcha (5,850m) Camp below the cross in tented camp.
Trek(5 hrs) to Chukung (4,730m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(5 hrs) to Dengboche (4,380m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Tengboche to (3,860m) stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(7 hrs) to Namche Bazaar (3440m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek(7 hrs) to Phakding then onto Lukla (2840m) and stay overnight at tented camp.
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at selected hotel in Kathamandu.
Departure day to your home country. DWT provides complimentary private transport to Tribhuvan International Airport from your hotel in Kathmandu.
What is Included?
- 3 Night accommodation selected hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Private transport to and from Tribhuvan International Airport,
- Guided city sight seeing tour in kathamandu by Private Transport and Entrance fee.
- Transport To Domestic airport Pick up / drop .
- All your Standard Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Trek.
- Kitchen and camping equipment During the Trek.
- Flight ( Kathamandu - Tumlintar then Lukla – Kathmandu ) with Airport taxes.
- Official DWT (Government registered and licensed ) Guide and required Number of porters (1 for 2 Person basis) to carry your luggage during the trek, their Food,Lodge,salary,Transport, flight,insurance equipments etc,
- Necessary paper work and permits.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- All Government and local taxes.
- Discovery World Trekking’s Certificate.
- Farewel Dinner in Kathmandu.
What is Excluded?
- Major meals in Kathmandu
- International Flight.
- All Personal Expenses such as lanundry,telephone calls,bar bills beverage, snacks.
- Personal clothing and gears.
- Travel Insurance.
- extra shower,bettery re-charge etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Cost raised by cancelation, landside,weather,poltical.illness etc which are not under DWT control.