Culture tour is one of the most interesting tours to go for by everyone. As the country, Nepal is widely rich for its diverse culture; one can get an opportunity to explore the fascinating and amazing side of the different cultures and their aspects here. With different places, the culture also varies as this different place is occupied by diverse traditions and customs inherited from people. According to the geographical landscapes,
Nepal is divided into Terai, hilly, and mountain areas and these all three regions live their own different tradition, culture, and lifestyle. Their celebration, festivals, and rituals are all different with the regions. This diverse culture has its own mixture of charm and enchantment that is capable of captivating every visitor's mind. This is also one reason that makes our country unique and interestingly beautiful. To explore all this variety is something like a once-a-lifetime opportunity for all the visitors coming to this country. Explore Treks like Annapurna Base Camp, Everest Base Camp more on customizing cultural tours with Discovery World Trekking
We customized your culture tour according to your time frame, interest and budget. There are several aspects that we focus on during our tailored tour so you won’t be missing any important part. During the whole duration of your tour, we will be providing you the excellent services to keep you comfort and happy so you can enjoy the Nepalese culture and importance. Come and join us for the perfect holiday to rejoice for a life time.
Day to Day Itinerary
- day 1
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel.
- day 2
A day of sightseeing (Changu Narayan, Pashupati and Boudha) with your official DWT tour guide.
- day 3
Drive(6-7 hrs 200 km) from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus . Stay overnight at hotel near the lake side.
- day 4
Drive (40m) to Phedi by private transport, trek starting point. Trek (4 hrs,1650 m) Dhampus,Through the Annapurna region. Stay overnight in lodge.
- day 5
Half day of trekking Through the Annapurna region. Then drive back to Pokhara and Visit Lake Phewa Tal. Stay overnight in Lodge.
- day 6
Drive (5-6 hrs,) from Pokhara to Chitwan by Tourist bus , An afternoon of Jungle Safari activities. Overnight at Lodge.
- day 7
Chitwan – A day of Jungle Safari activities. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- day 8
Drive (6-7 hrs,165 km) from Chitwan to Kathmandu by tourist bus ,Stay overnight at selected hotel in Kathmandu.
- day 9
Leisure/rest day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at selected hotel.
- day 10
A day of sightseeing (Dakshinkali, Chovar and Patan) with your official DWT tour guide. Overnight at selected hotel in Nagarkot.
- day 11
excursion (2195m) to Nagarkot for an amazing sunrise view. Then a day of sightseeing (Bhaktapur and Thimi) with your official DWT tour guide. Stay overnight at selected hotel.
- day 12
Drive from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel. We take an excursion to Namo Buddha then head for Dhulikhel. Stay here overnight at lodge .
- day 13
Drive from Dhulikhel to Kathmandu. Free day for leisure/exploring Kathmandu city. Overnight at selected hotel.
- day 14
Departure day to your home country. DWT provides complimentary private transport to Tribhuvan International Airport from your hotel in Kathmandu
What is Included?
- Private transport to and from Tribhuvan International Airport,
- 5 Nights’ accommodation 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Guided city sightseeing tour in kathamandu by Private Transport and entrance fee.
- Drive to (Kathamandu – pokhara – chitwan – Kathmandu) by Tourist bus.
- Guided city sightseeing pokhara by private transport and entrance fee,
- 2 night hotel in pokhara near the lake with breakfast
- All transport during the tour.
- All your Standard Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Tour.
- Lodge accommodation During the Tour.
- Official DWT (Government registered and licensed ) Guide and required Number of porters (1 for 2 Person basis) to carry your luggage during the trek, their Food, Lodge, salary, Transport, insurance, and equipments etc,
- 2 night lodge in Chitwan with (Breakfast + lunch + Dinner) Tea/ Coffee.
- All Activities safari in Chitwan, I.e. Slide Show, Elephant Ride, Jungle Walk, Canoe Ride, Visit to Elephant, Breeding center, Bird Watching, Village Tour and Tharu Cultural Program.
- National park entrance fee in Chitwan.
- one experience jungle guide.
- All entry fees and Medical kit.
- All Government and local taxes.
- Sleeping Bag and down Jacket for trek.
- Discovery World Trekking’s Certificate.
- Farewell Dinner.
What is Excluded?
- International Flight.
- Major meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All Personal Expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, bar bills beverage, snacks.
- Personal clothing and gears.
- Travel Insurance (Essential)
- Extra shower, battery re-charges etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Cost raised by cancelation, landside, weather, political, illness etc which are not under DWT control.