Why Discovery World Trekking
Discovery World Trekking is a government registered Nepalese company known for our expertise in leading trips in the Himalayas in Nepal ,Tibet, Bhutan. We are a team of highly dedicated professionals, passionate about what we do with over decades of experience.
We have been guiding clients to Nepal Himalaya since our establishment in 2000 A.D. Over the years our team of guides, porters and staffs have developed first hand knowledge and experience in outdoors adventure activities and have a deep understanding of all the attractions , they are ready to share their experience of the true nature of the destination. We always provide accurate detailed and comprehensive information on any trips about Nepal Himalaya to help you be fully prepared and know what to expect.
We have established Discovery World Trekking with friendly and helpful team members who love to help. When you join with us for any trips in Nepal Himalaya, even you'll become a part of our family and together we will lead and travel together on treks to any corner of Nepal.It is duty, responsibility and our first priority to make your trip unforgettable.We have developed various trekking itineraries you can select which suits you best based on your holiday time frame, budget etc. If our set itinerary is not suit for you, we are experienced in organising private itineraries .all of our trips can be tailored to suit your personal interests and dates. We have good relations with the hotels & lodges on the trekking routes so we guarantee that you'll only get the best service they offer.
We have deep understanding of the background of cultural and historical places that we are travelling to.Our experienced tours guide will also take you around the Kathmandu valley for sightseeing with comprehensive explanation on the locations and monuments. Our trekking guides will take you the high snow capped mountains with detailed briefing of the mountains, culture, geography, flora and fauna etc. We always elaborate information and various options so you get make your own decision and choices on where you would like to travel to.
We are the team of Local expert’s leaders, Guides, Porters, Cooks and crews
We employ local people especially from the trekking areas who have deep intrinsic passion and commitment in tourism sector. All our success of contribution goes to the team work of our talented, hard work, honesty, best hospitality and experienced staffs and excellent team of specialists, without their effort, no our tour plan would be success and get achieved. We consider that all the members in our teams are integral to our success from the joint effort of porters, cooks and guides to managers and founders of the agency. We select the leaders, guides based on the technical proficiency, skills, risk measure analysis, leadership ability etc.
All our leaders, guides are an authorized wilderness first aid Nepal trekking guide license holder, in addition, each of them has a decade of leading tours and trekking experience in all the trekking region of Nepal Himalayas. All of them have involved in various awareness Nepal reputed training organization, have obtained the certificate of appreciation.
- Intensive Wilderness first Aid
- Authorized certificate of Trekking Guide Training
- Fluency speaking English and other major language
- Conservation and Biodiversity
- Rock climbing (both for guides and expedition leader) and Ice climbing and mountaineering (specially only for the expedition leader)
Our experts’ team is the greatest property of the organization to enhance the organization objective in a particular time period. Each of our members is ethical standard, co-ordinate, co-operate, support with each other for any help to the clients. We are always striving for improving their facilities in high standard. Our policy toward the team of leader, guides and porters are listed in the following.
- All the leaders, guides, porters, cooks and crews are insured.
- We provide them insurance and medical coverage care.
- We provide the guides and porters basic accommodation facility during the trek such as: tents/ sleeping gear, season based clothing and insurance policies.
- We allow the porters to carry out the luggage under the weight of 25 Kg. Over load is always restricted that goes our beyond the company policy.
- We respect and treat them well as it is our humanity to conduct equal behavior among the all team members.
- Our aim is to not earn only the profit but foremost important is to employ the local people in our organization.
- We encourage to the leaders, guides and porters to participate in the tourism related awareness and training program to adjust with the dynamic environment.
- We motivate, inspire and encourage creating the harmony and friendly environment among the teams and our valued clients.
- We conduct official meeting among a team each time before and after the trip to inform and discuss the work progress and strength; identify, analyze, improve and solve weakness and problem.
- We create them good working environment to enhance their best performance.
- We provide high industry standard level payment (Wage and Salary).
We provide financial protection
Money is to be paid in advance for confirmation of any trip, in such a case you have no experience of a great risk involved. It’s also a risky work associated with reliability and trustworthy of the organization. As we know the Tourism is a service industry and every activity is done on the basis of trust. We ensure your financial transaction 100 (%) percent secure, transparent as a reputed trekking organization authorized by Nepal Tourism Board, Nepal Government, Tourism and Civil Aviation Department, Industry Department, Company Registration office, Nepal National Bank, and Taxation office. Our organization has been operated under the affiliated prestigious regulatory bodies including Trekking Agency Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Association for Tour and Travel Agents (NATTA), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) and Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP).
We use your advance payment arrange for prior provision of permits purchase, advance airline Ticket booking, advance Hotel reservation, advance transportation ticket booking to make sure your holiday as you wish. However, as being authorized organization, we are also responsible as well as guaranteed for refund your advance payment deposits according to the payment policy in the time of any trip cancellation.
We emphasize/give first priority on client’s satisfaction
Client satisfaction, happiness, interest, well-being and sense of comfort are our first priority and these are the main key point of our business to become one of the leading and growing company in Nepal Himalaya. We will do as continues process, not compromise it any cost. Every client who chooses trip with us takes nothing from them but we encourage them feedback of our overall services after competition trip. It makes us proud to offer the best services while appearing happiness and joy feeling in our valued clients face when trip is over. We also request the valued clients to give us the advice and suggestion in our services to provide the better service as we are always strive for improving our services to stay always ahead in front of the competitors. We do hard work possibly everything and anything in a team to make your positive response and feedbacks of our services; these are the main objectives of our business; we are continually doing hard work in the coordination of the team to accomplish your dream holiday into reality to make a life time pleasant memory.
- We take great care of clients from arrival until to the safely departure to the homeland.
- We keep on connection, contact and touch with our valued clients from the time of booking unless to reach safely to the home country.
- Our, Head office from Kathmandu, communicate every day on phone to know the current conditions of groups while travelling in any corner of the Nepal Himalaya.
- Experienced and knowledgeable Tour guide with private transportation will lead you around Kathmandu valley sightseeing with details description of its significance places including the World Heritage Sites (UNESCO) such as Swoyambu, Pasupatinath Temple, Baudhanath, Bhaktapur temple, Patan Darbar Square etc.
- We carefully design any trip itinerary focusing proper acclimatization.
- We customize any trip itinerary to suit your need, interest, desire and demand.
- Our representative member from Discovery World Trekking with private transportation will come to your arrival terminal at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu for hassle free transfer to the hotel.
- We cater special dietary requirements for your any trip to make your balance diet, as well as stabilize your strength physically and mentally.
- We arrange as well as take care of your domestic flight ticketing, transfers, permits and visas.
- We ensure to our team leaders to use the best lodge, take hygienic and fresh food while travelling.
- Our experienced professional leader and guide are friendly and helpful they will take care of you everything and anything.
- We provide you free extra time every day in any trip to enjoy as you wish.
- Our leader or guides teaches you some common spoken Nepali language.
- Our leader or guide shares you some Nepali song or magical play card, jokes before going to bed.
- We provide best itinerary in any trip for hiking/waking each day in a more relaxed joy and entertainment way which is also best for prevention of Altitude Mountain Sickness (AMS).
- We provide enough time for proper acclimatization day at higher elevations: your leader or guide suggest you to stay active whole day during the acclimatization day or they will take you for side trip to visit around the villages, monasteries or museum during these days.
You can communicate anytime about your coming day trip programmed. However, your leader or guide takes some your time each day for next day trip briefing along with dinner or after having dinner. You can put your curiosity, the leader or guide will say in details to solve your curiosity.
Discovery World trekking present
Discovery World trekking team are motive by the principal that journey to Nepal during clients’ holiday make long lasting memories. To meet expectation of client, we offer standard quality service, give more attention on the happiness, satisfaction, and enjoyment. After completion of a trip, we provide a digital printed official Discovery World Trekking certificate of achievement along with key ring and company t-shirt etc as present of company.
Healthy, Safety and free hassle travel
Our clients health and safety is our main concern when you book trip with us, we provide you the valuable, accurate and practical advice relating to your health and safety measure.
We also provide some valuable tips about how to stay healthy in the high altitude Himalaya and what we do in the event of emergency. A long experience in the Nepal Himalaya has taught us many lessons about how to make your trip successful. We consider the following points strictly to make your trip unmatchable with others.
- We suggest the clients to consult with doctor before planning the trek in Himalaya about the disease like heart, blood, etc.
- We suggest you to do general exercise an early in the morning like morning walk, cycling. It would be better to develop your stamina as you know in the higher elevation require high stability of physical and mental strength than the technical skill.
- We suggest the client to purchase the travel insurance policy that has been covered the rescue and evacuation policy. It is better for rescue operation in case of emergency conditions in the remote higher elevation.
- Our leader or guide are experienced, well-trained and specialized in altitude related situation, they will take great care of everything, make aware about the Acute Mountain Sickness ( AMS) and arrange your hiking/ walking day accordingly.
- Our leaders or guides advise you to drink plenty of water each day (3 or 4 liters daily) mainly in travelling high altitude.
- Our leaders or guides advise you to avoid drinking the alcohol, wine, taking cigarette, sleeping pills while travelling the any corner of Nepal Himalayas.
- Our flexible itinerary allows you to ascend slowly in the high altitude, adequate rest time on the route and proper acclimatization day.
- We strongly use the principle of “Climb high and sleep low” to prevent the high mountain sickness in each trip above 3,500m.
- Our leader or guide takes some essential medical kit for primary treatment.
- Our leader or guide choose best hotels or lodges along the entire trip and offer you the best hygienic and fresh food.
- We cater the special dietary requirements for any trip.
- We take great care of you from pick up to drop off at airport (Arrival to Departure).
- We take great care of your all accommodation and transportation during your stay in Kathmandu and outdoor adventure activities.
- We arrange private transportation on all longer road journeys to feel sense of comfort and ensure the freedom of exploration.
- We make sure ready of all domestic flights ticket and climbing permit on prescribed time.
- Entrance fee for all (cultural heritage sites, National Conservation Area) and permits are included in every trip package.
We are responsible tourism
We actively participate and initiate various cleanup campaign programmed to promote the awareness and to maintain healthy living environment. We conduct various community support program for the welfare of the society, as well as organize the different tours like charity treks, treks for school students, fund raising treks, volunteering treks, corporate adventure activities and others.
Best affordable price guarantees
If you are thinking to visit Nepal Himalaya during your holiday but financial obligation/problem has spoiled your tour plan. We are here to help you and your financial problem will not play great role in your trip. We provide you the best service without cutting any quality in any trips. Our entire trip packages are flexible in terms of not included the hidden extra cost or overhead costs. Entire tour package provides you the full-board meals, accommodation, domestic flights, permits and Trekkers Management Information System (TIMS Card), entrance fee for cultural heritage, National Conservation Areas, cater special dietary foods, decade of experienced frankly, helpful, genuine and reliable trekking crews with their full insurance, medical kit facility etc. We offer the top quality service in an affordable cost comparison to the International travel agency. We also offer the service like unpackaged (service) tours, special discounted tours in a group, customize itinerary etc. We consider the value of money so we offer best valued trip in Nepal Himalaya at very reasonable cost.
Fixed departure guarantees and your own private departure
We have set out fixed departure dates on each trip; all our set tour itineraries are guaranteed available to be run your trip. If our set departure dates are not suited for your need. You have the option of private departure where you can choose your own convenient dates. We have also been organizing private tours successfully for any kind of individual and groups. We are always accessible and accommodated on your selected request trip also.
All our tours itineraries have designed in such a way to suit your specific dates and needs. If you are not able to find the perfect trip holiday packages from our company website, you can directly contact us about duration of your holiday. Our Discovery World Trekking team will adjust and design itinerary to match your requirements, budget, interest and time frame. Our specialist will always create your entire holiday best preferred trip.
It is our responsibility of individual, groups and organization to protect the environment from wastage, ugly and destruction to practice the eco green environment. We have the motto “take only photo of the journey and leave only footprints in the area you visit. All our team members are well-trained and awareness towards the negative impact on the environment. They are frequently participate and initiate the environmental campaign and maintain the healthy living environment. We obey the following guidelines to protect the environment.
- We minimize the use of paper, focus on the use of online broacher, e-news etc
- In camping trek, we cook meal use of gas or Kerosene to eliminate the wood fire resources from destruction.
- We stay tea house, lodge or hotel along the trip routes in tea house trek for breakfast, lunch, dinner etc using alternative energy like gas for cooking meals.
- We dispose properly all biodegradable rubbish on the spot in the camp site.
- We bring back all the non-biodegradable things such as batteries, plastic, tin etc in Kathmandu for proper disposal.
- We keep camp site free of rubbish after leaving the camp site in a better conditions.
- We do not pollute water resources by soap or wastage rubbish.
- We minimize the water usage while bathing.
- We use the thermos for storing boiled the water in the trekking.
- Unnecessary packing items are kept in reusable containers.
We are committed to Social Responsibility
We have been involving various social activities to help the people suffering from the natural disaster and we donate sum of money in order to build the house to the homeless people, to help the food for victim of landscape people, to educate the poor people, to support the orphanage house, to build the school and hospital in remote area. We are also supporting in the Ganesh Himal (Ruby Valley Trekking region) for the development of fundamental infrastructure like school, health post, suspension bridge, reduction of carbon emission, forest protection and conservation etc.?Likewise, after the most powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.8 hit in Nepal at 11:56 a.m on 25 April and continued aftershock. It caused volnurable conditions in the country being killed several people, made hundreds of thousands people homeless. We all the team involved in aid program giving first priority to the remotest and backward area, deprived from access of government. We became the first to respond emergency aid campaign in Chalish village, ruby valley trek region. We distributed tent, food and medicine to villagers by using helicopter despite of expensive charge. Here is detailed activities of relief distribution, click here.
Private groups and personalized services
We focus on private groups providing tailor- made itinerary to suit your required specific dates. We have been organizing each year many private group tours successfully from all around the world on the basis of client’s requirements.
If you have your own private tour group but you are unable to find the perfect trip itinerary, we ensure Discovery World Trekking will be your first choice. You just need to contact us to inform, we customize your any trip itinerary on time discussing your tour briefing.
Discovery World Trekking team gives most priority to client’s interest. We have created additional options for the facility in the event of the expansion of your holiday, change of your tour itinerary and restriction in the area due to safety reason etc.
We can expand duration of your holiday in Nepal If client shows interest in further attractive places after competition of long trek. We organize short day trekking that offers the unique exciting and thrilling places like Nagarkot trekking, Sarankot trekking, Ghorepani poon hill trekking, ?Chitwan Jungle safari etc. You can discuss us about it any time when you feel comfort.
Any trekking route you book with us are not allowed to trek because of safety reason which are beyond our management control like flood, landscape, climate change etc. In such an event, we need to cancel the trip in specific area. You do not need to be worried. We are responsible of preparing your next alternative for the replace of the cancellation tour. Discovery World Trekking has developed different trekking packages; we offer the best trekking itinerary carrying exciting and thrilling with your agreement and interest with details trek briefing.
We are superb linked with social network
You may arise question Why Discovery World Trekking is different than other?
We are team of friendly,hard working. Professional, depth knowledgeable ?experienced, helpful, familiar with each trekking destinations, quality service, social reputation, reasonable cost, flexible itinerary, fixed departure guarantees, great care of client health, safety and free hassle travel, give first priority to the client satisfaction and financial protection etc.
Furthermore, we feel proud to be over 60 (%) repeat and recommend clients, Seasonal discount and (99%) success trip rate.
We think these above mentioned points may be enough for you to declare the one of the best leading local Nepal adventure trekking and Expedition Company. However, we are superb linked with social network like Google plus, Trip Advisor, Youtube, facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and many more.
We are the winner of world's largest trusted travel site Trip Advisor's certificate of excellence award 2016. This reward is the result of teamwork's constant hardwork, great integration and cooperation. The written review of the previous client's experience on Trip advisor can be checked out. Where as in You tube, you see the video describing feedback and response about our overall service by our valued clients from the trekking spot. Lastly, you can see the official Discovery World Trekking pages uploading the current activities of photos, videos, in other social medial including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and many more.
Our trusted source of accurate and details information builds up you full confidence to travel with us to make your holiday long lasting memory. Please feel free contact us for more tours information.
Everest Base Camp Trekking Video
Explore Adventure Shot
From Our Blog
Dashain Festival in Nepal
Dashain also known as vijaya Dashami (Nepali: विजया दशमी), Mhwoni (Newari: मोह्नी) or Durga puja is the biggest…...